• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fireproof one....
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by pnork View Post
      Edit - and while we're on the topic of the Diavel - the question has to be asked... what type of helmet (helment? hahah) does one wear on one of these bikes?
      Fighter pilot

Comment

One that looks like catwoman.
        Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Thanks guys, as always great bunch of guys here, helping others. I will go and try a couple , see how it feels. Cheers to all

Comment

Reminds me of the circa WWII Italian rifle for sale on Ebay...great condition, never fired, dropped once.
              Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Couldn't comment on the every day or reliability, all I know is that I got stuck behind one on a track day when I had my R1 - and I couldn't keep up with the bloody thing in the straights

Comment

Might be a good engine but it's taken a hell of a whack from the ugly stick.

Don't see what folks see in them.

Comment

I think they look like a motorbike. I hear they go alright to...

My observation is that this site is very pre-occupied about looks. Everyone seems to want to eliminate their fenders for some reason... ?

I understand pride of ownership etc but are we men (and women) or mice? When you're riding it, how important are looks? Compared to how it goes (or maybe doesn't in the case of a Ducati!), stops and turns? And how much it costs you to maintain the relationship?

I mean I could understand it if anyone could provide any evidence that a fender eliminator worked to attract the opposite sex but I'm just not seeing it...

I'd love a Diavel in the garage - they go like a bat out of hell. Reason I don't is that I need a reliable daily rider in the wet and dry with low ownership costs and good handling. The fat back tyre and constant counter-steering into corners put me off, on top of the usual Ducati concerns...

Comment

I guess it's subjective - on the contrary, I think they look badass!

Comment

Working...
                      X