2014 model MV agusta F4 1000 versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 model MV agusta F4 1000 versions

Can anyone confirm for me how many versions of F4's were made in 2014 and the differences. I think there was a F4, F4R and F4RR and all with or without ABS. google isn't yielding any concrete answers...

[MENTION=5183]TurboR1[/MENTION]
    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      [MENTION=5183]TurboR1[/MENTION]
      popcorn.jpg

Comment

How many F4s did they sell in total in 2014? Like, 6?

They probably just added an extra R each time they sold one.

...Unless it was a special colour in which case they added a something-"legerra" too.
        Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Try searching https://www.redbook.com.au/bikes/sea...Make.MV+Agusta.)

Comment

Crispy and Non-Crispy?

Or, is that for Ducatis only?
            One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

The more Rs, the more likely they are to catch fire, experience a wheel bearing collapse or push the front tyre into the radiator.
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Looks like everyone else seems to have it covered.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

But missed another key feature to an MV which came in three versions as well...

Depreciation, Heavy Depreciation and Crippling Depreciation.

This is before taking into account the hundreds of "Limited Edition" versions they made; Work experience kid accidentally knocks a pot of blue into the red vat, making a run of 300 purple bikes; "Cazzo di merda fiammeggiante viola" Limited run.
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                    Looks like everyone else seems to have it covered.
                    No one has mentioned 1 "R" means exploding gearboxes not honoured under warranty.
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Given that these machines appear to be as reliable as a Vauxhall Marina made on a Monday morning its surprising they sold 6.
                      Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

with most Italian stuff, warranty void if used

Comment

The jaded is strong in this thread LOL

Comment

Thread is accurate and probably the most informative one on PSB in a decade.

There's two types people in the world; those that know how rubbish MV Agusta's are, and those that are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R160 View Post
                              The jaded truth is strong in this thread LOL
                              ftfy
                              Originally posted by Desmo
                              Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X