Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After info and advise with 2013 RSV4 FACTORY APRC

I am new to the Italian family, as I have just purchased my very first
    2013 - my14 RSV4 factory APRC ABS. RED AND BLACK WITH GOLD WHEELS.
    After advise and help with things like setting it up, best place for parts etc,
    Want to fit pipe, but need to know is it better to go power commander or race Ecu, does anyone flash these in Perth, does anyone in Perth have the computer to sinc throttles etc,

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Swap it for a RSV1000R Factory, they have more low down grunt and sound better.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
      and sound better.
      Yeah, nah.

Comment

[MENTION=7007]jme[/MENTION] head to AF1's Aprilia forum, that forum is a goldmine of information.

Pinging [MENTION=21672]Thirsty[/MENTION], he might have a few recommendations as his RSV4 is a similar age.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Pics

Comment

Power commander will do nothing with out unlocking the ecu (RACE mode) and the ecu is programmable anyway. Only after getting RACE unlocked though.

The RACE map does make a massive difference and really smooths out the fuelling in the low midrange
              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

I have been in contact with people on Aprilia forum and am looking at getting race unlocked and a pipe
                I have also got guzzidiag and have ordered the cable to plug into bike and laptop
                I have got a step by step then on doing handle and throttle set up as well as diagnosis and error checks etc
                I have also contacted someone on the forum who has shown me how to upload my current ecu and how to instal race program,
                I will keep you all up to date as I go forward

Comment

I now have a cable that plugs into rsv4 and into my laptop
                  I can now do diagnostic and fault codes
                  I have shorty levers and a pipe coming
                  And I have a contact on the Aprilia forum who I sent a copy of my map to and he sent me the Aprilia race map
                  I can now upload this to my bike
                  I can also do throttle and handle calibration

Comment

Working...
                  X