Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Group for 848/1098/1198 owners

https://www.facebook.com/groups/306265233438897/

Just an update. The group has grown to 130 members including street/track day/racers and also those thinking about buying one of these models. Buy and sell is fine as long as relevant.

So check it out if this is in your area of interest.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mmmm 748, love that shape! Still the best looking Ducati ever built.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Nice bikes , sorry to tell you but I believe Illboner is using your photo on net rider .He is claiming to be a barrister ........

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post
          Nice bikes , sorry to tell you but I believe Illboner is using your photo on net rider .He is claiming to be a barrister ........

It's a closed group but we get hit and runs ( including from an esteemed member of DOCWA) every now and then.

Not much you can do about it if within the Group you're going to freely share info about who's up to what, which is really the whole purpose of the Group.

Cheers for the info.

Comment

FB is a perfect riding platform for Dushati owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bob View Post

It's a closed group but we get hit and runs ( including from an esteemed member of DOCWA) every now and then.

Not much you can do about it if within the Group you're going to freely share info about who's up to what, which is really the whole purpose of the Group.

Cheers for the info.
              Is the docwa guy the bloke that gets his balls in a tangle if you split from the 'procession' on a ride and have a bit of fun? Gets a blood vein forehead pulse happening when telling the naughty kids off.

Not that I've caused this , Just its kept me away from DOCWA rides for a long time. If they've changed I might get back into them.

As for that other stalker guy grabbing your pic's, he keeps on keeping on. Bless him.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

I went on a DOCWA ride back when I had my MV... they didn't like the wheelies I did. Something about "Those bikes aren't meant for that" which was weird as the MV was a really good bike for doing wheelies on, only thing it was good for.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  I went on a DOCWA ride back when I had my MV... they didn't like the wheelies I did. Something about "Those bikes aren't meant for that" which was weird as the MV was a really good bike for doing wheelies on, only thing it was good for.
                  Well!
                  It is their year this year. Num Duc at Dowerin.
                  Go and upset vein head.

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                    Is the docwa guy the bloke that gets his balls in a tangle if you split from the 'procession' on a ride and have a bit of fun? Gets a blood vein forehead pulse happening when telling the naughty kids off.

Not that I've caused this , Just its kept me away from DOCWA rides for a long time. If they've changed I might get back into them.

As for that other stalker guy grabbing your pic's, he keeps on keeping on. Bless him.
                    Don't know, he joined, advertised their FB Group which had about 75 members or so. When I suggested that the favour be reciprocated he fucked off. So I had a look at DOCWA and there's the link to, ahem,a certain dealership, subscription fee, need to be sponsored by an existing member to join, 34 page Constitution with rules, Committees ... FFS.

Not my style thanks. All the "elite" members can hang together ... am sure it would be a very welcoming Group if you were a relative.

Comment

Member nominations? When did that bullshit start. "Hey Nom, go and pickup 20 iced chai lattes".

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                        Member nominations? When did that bullshit start. "Hey Nom, go and pickup 20 iced chai lattes".
                        I have no idea. All I did was go to the Club's FB Group page to see if, as this individual had undertaken, a link to our Group had been posted in fairness for promoting "his" (DOCWA's FB Group) on our FB Group. I found that you couldn't join the DOCWA FB Group unless you joined DOCWA.. So you fill out an EOI and get an email (de-identied copy):

The Application form shows the "Sponsor" matter detailed:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3986...-Form-4803-pdf

Also attached is the Annual Report:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3986...-Annual-Report

And finally the Constitution:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3986...b-Constitution

If this sort of stuff is what you are after then whatever lights your candle, but I was taken aback by the formalities which from a personal perspective are not inclusive for an interest group, but rather the opposite.

SB

Comment

So the freemasons now have a bike club?
                          Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                            So the freemasons now have a bike club?
                            No mere freemasons, we're the illuminati.

Yeah so a sponsor to join now eh. It's not the Mayans. The cappuchians maybe.

Comment

which dome is the head quarters?

i would guess Bassendean... closest to coarse

Comment

Working...
                              X