• Aprilia RSV4 x limited edition

For the price it's pretty nuts....

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-b...eapon-launched

Pics get clicks.

Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

My brain no compehendo no neutral.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

My understanding is neutral has just been shifted to the bottom. So N-1-2-3-4-5-6
        “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

40,000 Euro isn't too bad, but it's a bit of a budget version, but still on par, compared to their race offerings.

The RSV4 R-FW SBK for 36,000 Euro is probably a better buy, but if you have the coin, go the RSV4 R-FW GP for 80,000 Euro
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
            40,000 Euro isn't too bad, but it's a bit of a budget version, but still on par, compared to their race offerings.

The RSV4 R-FW SBK for 36,000 Euro is probably a better buy, but if you have the coin, go the RSV4 R-FW GP for 80,000 Euro
            mmmm expensive grenade. I like it.

Comment

The Ducati 1299 Superleggera is 9kg lighter, 200cc bigger and street legal

Comment

Originally posted by gareth_oau View Post
                The Ducati 1299 Superleggera is 9kg lighter, 200cc bigger and street legal
                But it doesn’t sound like an Aprilia especially the tuono engine (which is what is in it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rubin View Post
                  But it doesn’t sound like an Aprilia especially the tuono engine (which is what is in it)

Would lose my licence on an Aprilia. The engine alone is reason to buy one - it encourages you to wind it on because the faster you go, the sweeter the sound gets.

Comment

Only because they sound like a LAMS parallel twin with an obnoxious pipe at legal speeds.
                    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Would lose my licence on an Aprilia. The engine alone is reason to buy one - it encourages you to wind it on because the faster you go, the sweeter the sound gets.
                      Pigs arse, oh wait!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        Have a listen to the sound of them flat out at Mugello on the recent media day

Comment

Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                          My brain no compehendo no neutral.
                          Netrual is below first.

So you can click down and then lose all engine braking into low speed corners.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                            My understanding is neutral has just been shifted to the bottom. So N-1-2-3-4-5-6
                            this is how all gearboxes should be.. hitting neutral sucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                              Netrual is below first.

So you can click down and then lose all engine braking into low speed corners.
                              Makes sense. However...

I cant handle the switch on my bikes from reverse pattern to one down five up let alone knowing which gear I'm in. Too useless for this type of shift. I'd be dropping into neutral all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X