DOCWA AHG day -2 places available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOCWA AHG day -2 places available

DOCWA has an AHG Advanced Rider day on 14 October 8.15am - 2pm.

2 of the participants have had to drop out (1 due to work & the other won a raffle for tix to PI).

So now I'm looking to find replacements. Cost is $160 for the session. AHG requires you have a full R or RE licence, registered & roadworthy bike and suitable protective riding gear inc. full-face helmet, jacket, leather trousers or draggin jeans, riding boots & gloves.

Anyone in Moto Italiane who wants to book one these spaces please PM me before 9/10

More info about AHG days http://www.dtec.com.au/rider-trainin...alia/index.htm

Ducatis are a girls best friend

your huge name is making the thread view screen go all funny
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

DOCWA has an AHG Advanced Rider day on 14 October 8.15am - 2pm.

2 of the participants have had to drop out (1 due to work & the other won a raffle for tix to PI).

So now I'm looking to find replacements. Cost is $160 for the session. AHG requires you have a full R or RE licence, registered & roadworthy bike and suitable protective riding gear inc. full-face helmet, jacket, leather trousers or draggin jeans, riding boots & gloves.

Anyone in Moto Italiane who wants to book one these spaces please PM me before 9/10

More info about AHG days http://www.dtec.com.au/rider-trainin...alia/index.htm[/b]

does than mean a discount if booked through you

Is Dead

Comment

does than mean a discount if booked through you[/b]

$160 per person was quoted to DOCWA when we block booked & put down a deposit in March....so if the current price is higher, I guess you do get a discount if you book through me.
        Ducatis are a girls best friend

Comment

Might have a lady interested, she has a friend in DOCWA and is going to ask her about it, umm yes she does ride a Ducati Her name is Caroline

Comment

Working...
          X