Benelli jetski's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benelli jetski's

I reckon the race one would nearly have about enough power.

www.hsr-benelli.com - Moments before Flying!

342HP on a jetski? Fark.. the current range of seadoo GPXs is scarey enough.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Sounds like fun, who wants to lend me one

Comment

Good luck hanging on if you nail it.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I've ridden one of the supercharged 200+ hp ski's and I reckon it took about a week to unpucker, I've done dumb stuff before but riding that thing had to be up there, 342Hp is a death wish.

I would still like to try one though :p

Comment

Part with $30k and you can. :p

Official launch is december. Production to commence Feb, first delivery in AU on May 1st 2008

Comment

holy shit! That's one seriously powerful ski! how could you even hang on to it
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I can think of better ways to blow 30 large

Comment

Not after you've riden one of those you wont. :p Thats the sort of toy you'd trade the mrs in for.

Its a fuckin heavy bitch of a thing though and fully loaded with 87l of fuel on board you'd get a work out trying to chuck it around.

Comment

yeah, booze, drugs, and hookers.

or possibly a 1098s
                    Originally posted by kyliejane
                    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                    Originally posted by harns
                    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Youd tow that behind your 1098 :p

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                        I've ridden one of the supercharged 200+ hp ski's and I reckon it took about a week to unpucker, I've done dumb stuff before but riding that thing had to be up there, 342Hp is a death wish.

I would still like to try one though :p
                        You get used to the 215HP ones

I rekon they look mean, and just having a 340HP, V6 jet ski = bragging rights

Comment

Oh hell yes! I think Im gonna need one. To um.... go fishing...and stuff.:p

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                            I can think of better ways to blow 30 large
                            Coke and hookers?

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
                              yeah, booze, drugs, and hookers.

or possibly a 1098s
                              Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              Coke and hookers?
                              beaten dude

The 1098 sounds more tempting though