Ducati Owners Club WA - Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Owners Club WA - Membership

I have all the paperwork in my hand to become a memebr of the aforementioned club but would like to hand my payment over physically rather than mail it......I was wondering if there are any other memebrs here who reside North of the river I can drop it off to.

Cheers
    c
    "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

if you go out to the track on sunday & look up either dazza996 (rides a red Ducati S4R with black stripe) or me (riding a gold 675 triumph)

we are both past presidents and will get it to where it needs to go.

q
    bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
    -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

yes we can look after it for you and pass onto the right people tues night at our club meeting, or you could turn up at the club meeting tues night if your not too far gone after melb cup celebrations
      DOCWA

Comment

Hello Redtaipan63
        I have been thinking of becoming a member of the WA Duc club.
        Where did ya get the paperwork from and is there much to be filled out or any real special criteria??
        Also what is the membership costs?

If ya going to trakday Sunday will hopefully see ya and catch up for a chat.

Cal
        I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Calamity, google DOCWA, and download the club application form :-)

Comment

Can't go on Tuesday night as I am going back up to the bush.........damn.

Lets go Calamity.....we must swell the ranks!
            "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

Comment

go to Index
              Ducatis are a girls best friend

Comment

Working...
              X