hand grip ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand grip ideas

I have the 06 620 monster, I have to take my hand off the hand grip on the left hand side when I have to flick the indicator switch on because my hands are so small. also the clutch lever is too far out and I have to squeeze it with the tips of my fingers,and they are not adjustable.

does anyone have a solution to my problem?

I have been told about adjustable levers, but not sure where to start to get them,

Wendy

yeah, get some adjustable pazzo levers. get them off the net or from any bike store. pick your colour pick your style. Bling your bike up and heaps of adjustment.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I am familiar with the proprietor of Brake & Clutch Levers, Pazzo Racing Levers - Bike Effects .com
      He offers good discounts to members of fjrforum.com
      Can I smell a group buy? BlackFZR.....has this been done yet?
      Originally posted by Viper
      I'm probably fucking something up.
      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
      Administrator

Comment

It may be cheaper to get the adjustable leavers off the next model up probally the 750/800 or the 900/1000 rather than flash bling aftermarket ones. The 620 misses out on some of this stuff as its the poverty pack/entry model. I know the older NX650 brake leaver is a brembo cmpatible item adjustble pt no (LBH32) and a short avalible probally any bike shop MCS is the aftermarket supplier 15? maybe 30 can't remeber. It is possible the clutch leaver is the same I never looked at it as I use the brake leaver on my motard which is a bit of a concotion of things.
        If you have the time it might be worth going through an aftermarket calalouge and seeing what matches. Also look at other manufacturers that use Brembo as standard equipement Aprilia, KTM road bikes athough KTM spares are know as Kost Too Much, BMW, Guzzi etc etc.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Pazzo's work out the same as OEM units.

Comment

You can get Pazzo's for $30?
            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

FJ: I'm in the process of organising a GB for adjustable levers. Hopefully something will be up in the next week or so.

I think Nero's idea is good as long as they fit, unless a OEM Ducati Lever is expensive.... or an aftermarket copy isn't available.
              Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

NOW we organise a pazzo group buy. ah well, at least I have mine.....

ps thank you Western QBE
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                X