Pic of new Ducati Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of new Ducati Monster

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

i like

Comment

Nice, needs mo Termi
      Turfierific!

Comment

iaDugy

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...i-696-a-44566/

Comment

Originally posted by Turfie View Post
          Nice, needs mo Termi
          agreed, that can is ugly.

Modern look for a monster, it will grow on me with time.

Comment

I want

Comment

A lot of new parts on that bike. They've switched to a Siemens EFI too - no more Webber Marelli!
              Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

I like it, but does anyone else think Ducati is starting to follow design cues from other manufacturers (MV, Buell, etc) rather than retaining uniqueness of previous models?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                  I like it, but does anyone else think Ducati is starting to follow design cues from other manufacturers (MV, Buell, etc) rather than retaining uniqueness of previous models?
                  Yep - I agree. And if you squint your eyes, I think the front end does a really good impression of Mickey Mouse!
                  "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X