bikers corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bikers corners

Who there Mech up there and opinions of work?

It's Shane, and I've found him to be really good. Quite a few MV owners take their bikes to him now, FWIW.
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

I have second hand evidence that he's good. Not used him personally, but if I had to, I wouldn't bat an eyelid booking bike in there.
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Shane Smith - Used to race 250GP bikes in the National Road race series - Guy is very very good on the spanners (and a nice bloke too)
        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

From my experience he ranks equal #1 as bike mechanic in Perth...
          Used to have a shop down in Maddington, then went off the radar for a while.
          Good to hear he is still swinging spanners...

And thanks.. I know where to find him now..
          Norm
          Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

Comment

Shane is a top bloke but a better mechanic.
            If you think your bike is up to scratch, you will get a shock when Shane tells you what needs to be done.

Shane is an ex recer ... I use this term losely, as he looks to be heading out to the track soon. You wanna see fast, give him a couple of sessions to warm up, then watch this guy go!

He will not put his name to a job if its not going to be road worthy, take my word for it. My 07 MV has issues that Shane pointed out and I noticed once he had informed me.

The owners Sheridan and Sharon ( Hubby and Wife team) are excited about their new Moto Morini and Benneli franchise's and are looking to refurbish the shop for the new year.

Well thats about all I can say, hope to see you down there.
            07 MV F41000R
            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

The Benelli and MM head honcho is there tomorrow, and I'm taking the RS for a tutorial/demo when the OZ Belli & MM Tech manager comes over , and getting all the nice bits fitted. Hopefully demo's soon :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                The Benelli and MM head honcho is there tomorrow, and I'm taking the RS for a tutorial/demo when the OZ Belli & MM Tech manager comes over , and getting all the nice bits fitted. Hopefully demo's soon :-)

Met Paul yesteday, TOP bloke! BIG things are happening, loved his energy!

You are regarded highly by him, so, the world is your oyster.

BTW can I tag along?
                07 MV F41000R
                09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Why not, Ive put it off until the owners get back from her daughters wedding, should be good, i hear a V4 is in the works at Benelli HQ :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X