MV Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MV Down

Had a rude shock when I got back from a little shopping expedition in town today.

Some wanker in a landy had reversed over the MV. Have his numberplate and friendly construction workers that saw him do it, but the bastard ran off.

If anyone is a member of the Marmion Angling and Aquatic club, please contact me as it was a member of this club.

Thanks

Dr Evil
    Last edited by Dr Evil; 20-11-2007, 07:32 PM.
    <div align="center">
    "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwch.. i think my uncle is a member there. i shall do some digging.

Comment

Nooooooooo!
      07 MV F41000R
      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

That sucks mate...
        report the twat and do him for leaving the scene / whatever

midnight run!!!! after insurance pays out :-)
        Real Men Ride Nakid
        http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Oh that sucks big time. What a prick.

Hope you track him down soon.

Comment

at least you have his numberplate. gives you a place to start the hunt for that cunt.

Comment

What an asshole.

Payback can be a real bitch though...

EDIT: Whereabouts "in town" was it?

Comment

No. Fucking. Way.

What a fucking cockholster. Hope you get the prick.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

fark thats nuts, so where filling the carpark of the club while he is there and using brute numbers and intimidation to get you some compensation??

That fucking sucks dude

Comment

Totally Fucking Lame. Running over your bike was probably an accident, but fucking off without saying anything? Fucking Rude.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys.

It was on Coolbelup st between murray and williams st in west perth, near harbour town.

Any information would be great, I'm pissed at the guy for leaving the scene and not stopping.

I've called the club and the guy that answered the phone seemed like he thought it was a bit rude. Hopefully they or the cops can help me out.

Thanks again

Dr Evil
                      <div align="center">
                      "Yes, so we will return to racing - but we must win. You can’t be second with MV. It’s impossible to be second with MV Agusta."Castiglioni</div>

Comment

That's terrible.

If you have the number plate make a report to the police and they'll track the culprit down. He'll get a visit from the cops at his house, a fine and will have to pay for your damage.

Be sure to keep us posted on developments.
                        "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

What's the damage Dr E ?

Comment

All fairings, tailpiece+ pillion seat, airbox. Left hand grip. Clutch assembly, switches, left engine cover, stand, rear indicator, front guard. I didn't check pipes but likely to be hurt.

All in all, looked awful.
                            <div align="center">

Comment

oh noes Not the shit you need. And you kept that bike in such good nick for a daily ride.

If you want a couple of hundred bikes to help you convince this person that he made a big mistake....
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X