EOI, Benelli Tornado for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI, Benelli Tornado for sale

Hi All, I'm just putting up a message to see if anyone would be keen to buy the Rs "if" I choose to sell it to fund a rather special purchase, I would prefer it go to a dedicated Italian bike fan if I did sell it.
    Details are
    2004 Benelli Tornado 900RS
    1 of 8 imported into Australia ( no more to land)
    comes standard with
    • Forged OZ rims
    • CF Front and Rear Guards
    • Marzoochi RAC 50mm forks
    • Radial front Brembo's with 320mm disc's
    • Extreme Tech fully adjustable steering damper
    • Extreme Tech rear shock with Hi & Lo comp damping
    • Slipper clutch ( Adjustable)
    • Billet triple clamp
    • Billet clip ons
    • Factory Benelli Ti Race exhaust, made by Arrow, (still have the original )
    • approx 120 RWHP
    • 5000 Kays on the clock
    Mods and bits to be fitted in the next 2 weeks when it goes for a major service ( no due but I'm getting it done and the valves checked)
    • Robby Moto Billet rear sets (adjustable)
    • Rizoma billet F and R brake fluid reservior's
    • DNA air filter
    • full tune with Benelli Oz's Tech manager's Axone handset
    • Robby moto billet preload adjusters
    A pic is located here
    BikePics - 2004 Benelli Tornado 900 RS
    Now the only reason I "may" sell it is because I may be able to get the Benelli factory to build me something rather special, and i would prefer to have the cash when i order it.
    So I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested? I would like first option if they sold it later on. I have really never ever intended to sell it but the other plan has me sorely tempted
    Last edited by R160; 29-11-2007, 08:15 AM.

how much $$$$$$$$$

Comment

oh god, I need a tissue.....
      Originally posted by kyliejane
      benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
      Originally posted by harns
      Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

$ wise I would accept no less than 21K, it cost 33.5K when new and its going to have over 2K's worth of gear on it.
        You can get a new 1130cc Tornado for 26K but it doesnt have forged rims, CF guards, lower spec rear suspension or an adjustable steering damper. that is if you can actually get a big bore Tornado, as the factory has just finished building them. they are working on they 09-10 new 1000 superbike and no more Tornado of any sort will be build anymore :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          $ wise I would accept no less than 21K, it cost 33.5K when new and its going to have over 2K's worth of gear on it.
          You can get a new 1130cc Tornado for 26K but it doesnt have forged rims, CF guards, lower spec rear suspension or an adjustable steering damper. that is if you can actually get a big bore Tornado, as the factory has just finished building them. they are working on they 09-10 new 1000 superbike and no more Tornado of any sort will be build anymore :-(

WHOAH! nice price Nath, careful, you may not be able to afford the ...
          07 MV F41000R
          09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
          07 CBR 600RR trackbike
          sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

whoops sorry apparently its 27 K plus ORc for the 1130 Tornado, Theres a ad in the december Cycle torque for one, so at least they are here for sale, strangely enough the used a side on pic of the 02 limited edition in the ad, the new 1130 with the black frame and rims looks way better IMHO

Comment

Bennelli Tornado was a 2 cil 650?cc bone ratler with a HUGE finned drum front brake.
              Thunderbikes have got one to do up

Comment

When you bought it you said you scored it for $21k?

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-exotica-9007/
                sigpic

Comment

YEp, that's right, add on the ti exhaust and other bits listed above and thats what its worth,, i know of two other RS's for sale ATM, and they'll cost more than what I'm asking. I cant help if I scored it for such a good price :-), I do rememer telling peeps on here I could have scored them a Base Tornado for 15K brand new still in the crate at the time, but no one put there hand up?

Comment

Working...
                  X