Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

102dB Sedici

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 102dB Sedici

    Anybody on here riding a Sedici around Canning Vale tonight about 6PM?
    Sounded great

  • #2
    We heard this one at Northam, made the 1098 in front of it sound puny!
    07 MV F41000R
    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ozboy View Post
      We heard this one at Northam, made the 1098 in front of it sound puny!
      They certainly have a crack about them

      Comment


      • #4
        Race exhaust on?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, we heard Deej's Desmo while it was at the Northam show and it was far quieter than the one we heard on the road. A high revving raspy sound, dare I say similar to the MV.
          07 MV F41000R
          09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
          07 CBR 600RR trackbike
          sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            yer, come on Ozboy get real
            Better to burn out than just fade away
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              That looks like the one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by casper View Post
                yer, come on Ozboy get real

                MV's sound great ...
                07 MV F41000R
                09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  MV's sound great. There's one which goes past my place every day. Has a nice howl to it and great rumble on the overrun.
                  Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

                  Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I missed the Italian bike show. Promised the kids we'd put up the christmas tree this weekend before I knew about the show

                    Greatly appreciate pics if you have some you wouldn't mind sharing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rod View Post
                      MV's sound great. There's one which goes past my place every day. Has a nice howl to it and great rumble on the overrun.
                      You da man Rod, you da man

                      Originally posted by Termi-nal View Post
                      I missed the Italian bike show. Promised the kids we'd put up the christmas tree this weekend before I knew about the show

                      Greatly appreciate pics if you have some you wouldn't mind sharing.


                      Got heaps of pics Termi-nal, will post up soon.
                      07 MV F41000R
                      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is a 750SPR. Bloke rides it to work every day and I think works different shifts so it can go past at all times of the day or night. Hearing that made me start looking at MV's when I was looking for a new bike (before I got the 999R).
                        Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

                        Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X