Saw the new streetfighter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the new streetfighter today

Patto's had a S didn't have camera so no pics, but I'm seriously underwhelmed from a styling department sure its go some nice bits but all in the one place at the one time it looks like it fell out of the ugly tree hit every branch on the way down then the tree fell on it for good measure. It looks kinda like a Tuono painted with a solid colour except the aprilia would of looked better. Some Italian parts bin specails turn out to be brillant machines, I just don't see it in the street fighter.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Im a fan of the styling and i support them trying to create a new market but 26k for the base model and 32k for the S (plus another 3,200 for the termignoni exhaust)

Too much money!

Comment

umm sorry, i gonna have to say i quite like the look of it , to me much nicer than the w/c monsters - seem to have done a good job of tidying it up inc the wiring ...needs clipons tho :-)

Comment

I admire that they are trying to tap into a new market but a suzi Bking gives you more grunt and is just as ugly, with coin left over to buy a nice dark visor to hide your shame.
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

looks better than tuono, speed triple to me - perhaps not has cool as a brutale

Comment

I'd take the Moto Morini Corsaro the MV Brutale The Aprilia Tuono or the Guzzi Griso before the streetfighter. Part of the problem perhaps is Ducati are late to the catogery/been relying on the previous aging model and the designers weren't left with anywhere to go.

Oh an if you are still going to get one make sure you get rad guards and oil cooler guards they look like they'll cop a hiding on the open road.
            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I could not convince myself I liked the Streetfighter.

I went with the Hyper, and do not regret it!
              Two's company, three's a race!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X