Scoot-Cati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoot-Cati

If your into scooters, how about this offering from Ducati?

Scoot-Cati To Be Shown In Milan?
    Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Looks very Gilera Nexus there is a few very basic questions the crude photo chop raises though. Not too many scooters are chain drive. Where does the rear cylinder for the tetastrada motor project seems the sump is directly under the riders seat. While there is another manufacturer that has a 850 cc scooter you'd have to wonder why.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

The three new models for 09 were the 1198, 1100 monster and the streetfighter. Can't see a scooter being released any time soon.
      DUCATI 999S R.I.P.

Comment

oi flash? gunna get one?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I've owned five Ducati's but this wouldn't be the sixth. My guess is it would cost about the same as a 600 monster even with the Piaggio engine.
          Please, call me Flash...

Comment

I would expect ducati to make a cruiser before a scooter.

Comment

Working...
            X