Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a 999 or 749?

Hey all

If you have a 999 or a 749 with a standard exhaust give me a PM. I have a spare Ducati CF exhaust shield that I want to give away. The only condition is that you are not to sell it (Karma will get you lol). The shield will only fit a standard exhaust and not a Termi. To my knowledge it has never been fitted to a bike and is in great condition. I am in Darwin if you can cover postage it's yours.

Matt

that's a good offer , good on you
    There are two questions in life.
    1:Which way do I go
    2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Wow!

No takers???

Comment

I guess you have ask yourself how many owners still have the stock exhaust fitted?
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I have the race version of the stock exhaust on the bike (not for much longer though) but already got the carbon fibre cover ha ha.
          Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
            I have the race version of the stock exhaust on the bike (not for much longer though) but already got the carbon fibre cover ha ha.

Ahhhh, what you have lined up Rod?

Many big systems floating around the traps at moment.

Comment

Ha ha, a 54mm Termigoni with titanium muffler. It's getting internally ceramic coated at the moment. There have been some nice systems on Ebay lately (some 63mm Corse systems too and a nice Motocorse system in Germany) but I'm going to have a go with the 54mm as it's a good system for street use for 999cc. My engine is not really hot enough for a 60 or 63. Will get a Nemesis onto it some time too and adjustment of the cam timing.

Comment

Sounds good Rod, look forward to some pics..
                Will be good to see a Nemesis on your bike and a good tune...

Comment

dude if you still have the CF exhaust shield i'll cover the post to the gold coast.

jet screamer

Comment

Matt_43... brings the lurkers out

Good offer man. And welcome Jet Screamer

Comment

Sure I still have it.. I'm in out of the country until Dec I'll get back to you then.. It's all yours

Matt

Comment

bump - did this end up going?

Comment

Item gone

Yes I gave it to jet screamer, it went last week

Regards

Matt

Comment

Working...
                          X