Motoguzzi california 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motoguzzi california 3

Hey guys just a general question, what do you guys reckon a 1993 model California 3 efi model with 12000 kms be worth in good condition... Havent really dealt much with these babies and got given one so was just wondering what it roughly be worth??? I have the screen and motoguzzi luggage carriers for it as well???

Thanks

The Lemans are a bit more sought after but I'd say in very round numbers 6-9K might be worth looking at bike sales or bike point and see what they are going for there.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Yeah I thought as much big mario was telling me between 5 and 10k just wanted to see what you guys thought....

Comment

Redbook is your friend: Used Bike Prices - Search Used Bike Prices & Values Online - Red Book

Theres quite a few California models on the list so I'm not 100% sure which one it is, but have a look at it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom V. View Post
          Redbook is your friend: Used Bike Prices - Search Used Bike Prices & Values Online - Red Book

Theres quite a few California models on the list so I'm not 100% sure which one it is, but have a look at it.
          Redbook is pretty much useless for a lot of european marques as it uses a blanket depreciation over each year so after about 10 years you bike is supposedly worth about 2K yet someone will quiet happily give you 8 for it.
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
          X