California Dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Dreaming

Photos of my california 3 efi that I recently got given, given it a full service a bit of tlc and finally finished putting it together today, comes up alright after a bit of a clean and polish...... Now just to put some new tyres on it get my open class licence and im ready to burn up the streets....... Bring on summer.......
    Attached Files

Given??

Nice Cruiser!!

Comment

Yeah my future father in law had it sitting around for about 4 years just sitting there feeling sorry for itself one day I said what you doing with the bike, and he says yeah you can have it!!! I nearly fell over meself couldnt get it back to my place quick enough to start work on it

Comment

Whoahhoh be careful there with that one. Soon you'll be thinking other bikes feel wierd, your other bike will sit there unused for ever and when this Le Mans hits 100,000km you'll be telling everyone that it's just run-in and then that's it...... welcome to the ragged fringe!
        Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Nice bike looks pretty comfy.

DJ
          There are two questions in life.
          1:Which way do I go
          2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
            Whoahhoh be careful there with that one. Soon you'll be thinking other bikes feel wierd, your other bike will sit there unused for ever and when this Le Mans hits 100,000km you'll be telling everyone that it's just run-in and then that's it...... welcome to the ragged fringe!
            Starting to feel left out rod?
            U turns for the test with the linked brakes might be interesting for the test keep the rpm relatively high and slip the clutch if you lug the motor and get caught while the pistons and transversing the bores it will stall. Under all the cruiser crap is the old 1970's/80's sports bike frame and geometry. So its no modern sports bike but its not the typical chrome barge.
            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Ha ha ND, I like to sit and watch from a comfortable distance... close enough that I can see all the action but far enough away that I don't catch whatever it is that they've got

Moto Guzzi and the people that love 'em add to the color of the world. I daren't wonder what the place would be like without them!
              Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Yeah im not stupid enough to do the test on this big barge have already locked in the motorcycle instructor for next month so cant wait

Comment

Thats one hell of a Dowry......
                  Can you help with foster care?
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Sweet bike. Very underated I reckon.

I very nearly bought one a few years ago, kinda wished I had now.

Comment

Lucky Bastard!
                      "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

Comment

nice bike well done

Comment

Working...
                        X