Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bimota Tesi 3 carbon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimota Tesi 3 carbon

    Popped into causeway to have a perv at the ducati and bimota and saw a sold sticker on the tesi in there, anyone know who new owner is?
    Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

  • #2
    sweet, at least one is out there :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      What was the damage on that one??


      Comment


      • #4
        not sure, but i think they were asking 42k for one of the DB7's they have

        Comment


        • #5
          $42k for the testi

          $47 for the DB7 plus OTR

          Just wasnt quite brave enough for the testi

          still DB7 just had its first service, so far so good

          cheers

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Super Squalo View Post
            $42k for the testi

            $47 for the DB7 plus OTR

            Just wasnt quite brave enough for the testi

            still DB7 just had its first service, so far so good

            cheers
            As I'm reasonabley sure there is not another one registered in Perth, I spent most of the mad ride staring at your arse (no fonzy) . One very, very sexy bike.
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
              As I'm reasonabley sure there is not another one registered in Perth, I spent most of the mad ride staring at your arse (no fonzy) . One very, very sexy bike.
              thanks yes it was a good day

              your Kwaka was very nice

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by djt77 View Post
                Popped into causeway to have a perv at the ducati and bimota and saw a sold sticker on the tesi in there, anyone know who new owner is?
                Damn! Wife knows I wanted the Bayliss...

                Comment

                Working...
                X