the champs at Carbon.sk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the champs at Carbon.sk

they'll make just about anything, even bikes with small productions runs, like Bimota, Benelli's and Moto Morini's, they even went ahead and made a CF rear sub frame for the TnT !!

Comment

Comment

I'm seriously considering selling the Tornado, getting a TnT/ Cafe racer and going berserk with carbon on it, carbon bodywork, rear subframe and a set of dymags. :-)

Comment

You are thinking about a CR? Awesome fun to ride! Will let you take mine for a spin if you want
          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

That under-dunger on the red Tornado looks good. Nathan are you going to rid your bike of black plastic?
            Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

most of the panels go over the existing black panels (tank, and ducktail), but sk is looking at more bits for the tornado, whole ducktail etc, they do the lower panels in CF atm. TnT's you can do everything in cf. TnT's lend themselves to more customisation. I done enough on the tornado i think without a cf panel repacement.
              I'm thinking of taking a sport and CR out for a testride as soon as the weathers okay during the week and i can wangle some time off work.
              failing that I'll hit soccer cow up for a spin ;-)

decisions decisions!........... :-(

Comment

Oh yeah, I see now - is that a one-piece unit on the back, the red and the black bits? You bike would look ace with those black plastic bits in carbon!
                Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

yep ducktails all one piece, right mission taking it off :-), peeps on the Nelli forum are running a CF GB right now, so soon their will be a bunch of tricked up Tornado and various tnts, I settled for a ignition key surround, budjets gone on yellow fans and remus powercone for this month :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X