PSB MI get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB MI get together

seeing as there is approx 120 of us, whose keen on a meet up somewhere centro where there is a large carpark or grassed area, cafe and/ or bar where we can all assemble one day for 3-4 hours to check out the MI owner list? I'm thinking somewhere metro, around end of november or early december, that also offers shade (at least on the perimeter of the area), has food drinks and toilet facilities nearby etc)

If people can start to throw some sugestions in the bucket i can start coming up with a plan.

i figure we may need council permission if we take up half a carpark or something.
    somewhere where theres some general public around for a bit of mc friendly promotion would be good too

scarbs lower carpark already sounds good ;-)
    Last edited by R160; 24-09-2009, 10:40 AM.

Sounds awesome Nath, been a while since we've all caught up and there certainly wasn't 120 members. :o

South Perth foreshore maybe?
    07 MV F41000R
    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

stage it as a bit of an event, create some publicity, draw a crowd, sell da tickets.
      Staging an event on a public council owned propperty requires a level of liability insurance to indemnify the council, might as well make it pay.
      MAD Bike in attendance and ticket sales to the specific crowds that will come to such an event!??
      $ome $ Entree fee CHARGED TO US atending/displaying? to cover the initial cost.
      Lets try to think on a slightly different scale, maybe?

Comment

January would be nice for me, at least I will be able to attend.....

I like Bert's idea...

Comment

I like it to but with end of uni semester approaching, wifes 40th and xmas NY with family all in the run up to end of 09 thats not something i have time to plan and implement. happyto go further with it if we look at Jan/feb, depends though on how many helping hands get involved too. otherwise something informal is also good.

Comment

I will have 9 weeks to give a hand, just not traveling etc.

Remember chaps, WE do NOT have a problem, we have an opportunity to make a DIFFERENCE, so if we deceide to do it, lets do it!
            Most of the momentum is already there, just add to it!

Comment

I'm all for Bert's idea!! But I'd like it if we can do it before the raffle is held and get more tickets on the go!
              If you need some help - delegate
              Also if we find a large park somewhere can always get a mobile Coffee Car to attend. I know a good one
              Scabs carpark seems a good location! Plenty space and lot's of people traffic!
              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
              . .

Comment

Top plan... before the MAD bike raffle draw could be a real win-win scenario - FTWW...

Maybe a major shopping centre carpark for people flow (Garden City, Hillaries, etc)? Does anyone know any grown-ups in a shopping centre management group?

Be good to preserve the original idea while we make the event happen though...

Comment

Let me know how we can be of help guys, we are reasonably busy at this time of year but you have our support.

Just be aware though, weekend dates where the bike is free from commitments are few so it will need to be confirmed.

Comment

could be dangerous, dont wanna be tempted to get a 1198 ;-)

Comment

I would be interested in this.

Comment

Ride on up to Barbagallo this Sunday boys to hopefully see the 1098R lowering that lap record at the State Superbike Championships..

Comment

neat idea

Comment

yeah cool I will show up if I am in town.
                            "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

Comment

Sounds great
                              -JC-

Comment

Working...
                              X