Post Up Your Dirty Pictures!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Up Your Dirty Pictures!!!

OK Post up your snap shots from your trips out.

Me an Smitto today out near Great southern Highway, We got lost which was fun....
    Attached Files
    IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Click image for larger version

Name:	P8140164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	4873605.

Comment

14/8/10

Went for a ride today/explore, solo, as you can see in the photos lol. I was hoping for more mud but the damn sun dried it all out before I got out
      My bad for dodgy quality, I took the good cam. but i forgot to charge it so Blackberry it was :S

That one's some groovy old shaft I found, woulda been cool if it was bigger and you could ride in
      "Take a step back and literally Fuck Your Face"

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
        OK Post up your snap shots from your trips out.

Me an Smitto today out near Great southern Highway, We got lost which was fun....
        is there a map to get to this place
        Originally posted by Rocket
        Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

i spose but it would be better if i showed you.

Comment

yeh that would be even better mate, got the 4b and a big trailer, so could drive us all out there, only got 2 midsize bikes so could easily get 4 on there. Going to check out gorrie road past mundaring on the 28th or 29th when i'm back in perth,
            Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Matty where was my invite, Ben and i were out today at the Lakes, perfect day and nil dust!

Comment

@ BJ. I'll be keeping an eye on these dates mate, could be fun!!

Comment

pm me your number rizzo, will call you up and t up a ride, i get back to perth on the 24th

Comment

Here`s a couple of my Drz400 the first is at the pines and the second is at Wedge.
                    I have only just got back into off road riding but have noticed i shit myself more now than i used to.

Good fun but

Comment

Last enduro (Harvey) before my year went to shit and I've had to sell the bike. Looking forward to next year.

Photo courtesy of Sam of PerthTrailScene

Many others on here getting involved with the T&E? Its where its at for furthering the sport and your enjoyment of it

Comment

yeah me an smitto are members, we do events when we can.

Comment

and TBH, i have more fun doing shit with the guys on here, i dont have to travel as far, and its free...

great bunch of guys that do T & E though, and meet new mates everytime, drinking and camping the night before. Also kool those who stop and help you pick up your bike of ask if your ok when you stack, which is always. you get a sense of no man left behind haha
                          Lost and on reserve

Comment

I'll concede that stuff like the adventure rally seem like an expensive trailride you could get for free, but there's nothing like racing on a (more or less, hopefully) closed course against the clock.

Just can't quite get the same rush trailriding I find.

Comment

new decals for this season....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X