Post Up Your Dirty Pictures!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
    nice and dirty!!! if that is recent could you pretty please PM me the location.
    Its on a private farm, the 4wd clubs use it sometimes for their events hence why i got stuck in some tracks....

Comment

come along on a ride some day, the tracks might be a little challenging on a quad tho.
      IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
        come along on a ride some day, the tracks might be a little challenging on a quad tho.
        Id love to mate but im out of action for a while, i bent her a few weeks back after hitting 2 tree stumps. I've ordered new rims just need to get the frame strightened..

Comment

Originally posted by spudda View Post
          wow mike! its looking the goods now, so glad shes gone to a loving home
          mate i hope ur enjoyin the WR as much as i am lovin this bike. Out of all the dirt bikes i have owned this has been the best by far handles so well and the torque is awesome.
          Just spewin that now its gettin to hot to ride and the bike is pretty much gonna be locked up for the next 6mths until it cools down.
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Mr Mike , good to see your enthusiam ..........Nice ride .........look forward to being out riding soon , evemn if she is hot ..................metro's at 5.30 am would be fine........

Regards dazza

Comment

yeh early mornin is still an option and is most likely what i will be doing.

Done a couple early mornin trips to Lano last year, up at 3am and on my way by 4am. Get to Lano and riding about 6am.
              Takes it out of you tho specially if ur like me and cant get to sleep before 10pm no mater what
              B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

mid week dirty ride

So today tom and i went out and had a freakin blast, we went to the usual area but not to far in. found some new trails and the new bike is just getting better and better as i put more hours on it. im sure im now much faster than ever before.

Attached Files

Comment

pipe looks the goods mate.

how was the dust holding up?
                  Lost and on reserve

Comment

it wasnt to dusty at all. there was still some puddles around in some spots, i did try to avoid them, i didnt really want to be covered in slimy hot stinky water.

found heaps of whoops too. our favourite!

Comment

i fuckin hate whoops!!! have you found that one trail up there it comes directly of metro rd about 8km in deep sandy whoops that go for at least a 1km its a killer!
                      B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

if its the same one we did today then its more like 5k of whoops. ive got some nasty blisters from hanging on all day

Comment

Nice bike mr mike! Im thinkin of gettin a 530 but wont be able to tard it for a while

Comment

yeh ant i hope to get some wheels for this so i can get it on the track as well
                            B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

my rmz 250
                              Attached Files

Comment

the son wants to be a Crusty Demon when he grows up.
                                Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                                hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X