Tumbulgum MX Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tumbulgum MX Event

So who's going. It's on April 3. Event info here: EquipRent Natural Terrain Moto Cross 2009

I'll be taking my Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS (i know its a quad... blah blah blah) to have acrack at my first MX race.

il be riding in the 40-100 class , albeit a little expensive tumbulgum is a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by tinytoolmans274 View Post
      il be riding in the 40-100 class , albeit a little expensive tumbulgum is a lot of fun
      Looks like the 40-100 years is the first full class again, I am going for a ride tomorrow so that’s the only training I have done for the last 6 months,,,,,, well its more about getting my head round the bike and prepare it for that,,, recon I will run off the back again this year,,,, no sheep stations just a ride…. See you on the line,
      I don’t ride to get to the end, I ride for that moment

Hop scotch, skip rope, tunnel ball & football, all the same to me
      If you cant ride it or fuck it, then its not sport

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...photos-100704/

Battlefeild 3 name = 5th_Eye

Comment

mate your on a cr500 so you better be smoking my arse round the first corner !!! seeya there

Comment

Originally posted by tinytoolmans274 View Post
          mate your on a cr500 so you better be smoking my arse round the first corner !!! seeya there
          Looks like I will see how it goes, hit a washout today and sprained my ankle, stuck the old foot out to keep up right,,, that worked but munted the foot,,,, the problem with the 500 is wheel spin,,,, throws heaps of rocks but looses out on short starts,,,, Willy makes the starts too short for the 500 to its legs going. I can get in the hunt if I really wont to but it’s a ride,,, I would rather cruiser round with the pre-85 but I have an 86 so I they wont let me play…

Comment

how did our tumbulgum riders go ? i finished 7th in 40-100

Comment

not sure how i went overall. waiting to find out the results. got better through the day though. 18th in first race and ended up about 9th in my last (quad class 2)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
                not sure how i went overall. waiting to find out the results. got better through the day though. 18th in first race and ended up about 9th in my last (quad class 2)
                awesome stuff , well done , it was a lot of fun once the wind died off

Comment

Wicked day, got a good start in the first two races but got caught up in prangs in the first couple of corners, last race they popped up the 15min board quickly and I couldn’t get the bike started. Think about mid field first two and caught up about 5 places in the last race.

I have some helmet cam so I will see if I can post it.

I am just happy to ride so a placing is a bonus,,, I race 4 events last year and this event after 20 off the bike and I don’t practice (well all except a ride the weekend before to wrap my head round the bike) so I don’t really give a fuck all bar having fun. Plus the bike is probable the hardest old thing to ride. Shit hot fun

Comment

Working...
                  X