Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you dont need a licenced bike to do any of the natural terrain mx events

Comment

Fuck the licence, lifes short, out run the cops. Why do they sell recreational dirt bikes but limit the places you can ride them, bloody horse riders have more land to ride than we do. ney ney, barp barp.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gotcha6669 View Post
        Fuck the licence, lifes short, out run the cops.....
        and you wonder why horse riders have more land to ride on than dirtbikers do....

Comment

Why can a kid ride a horse pretty much anywhere, down the side of roads etc, but a person with a licence cant ride a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
            Why can a kid ride a horse pretty much anywhere, down the side of roads etc, but a person with a licence cant ride a bike?
            Horses are fine as long as they meet the ADR's.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

I better remove the F/E on myne then....

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                The same reason my 8 year old daughter can ride her bicycle pretty much anywhere, but I couldn't do that on an unlicensed bike.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of more legal areas for trail bikes, but your example is way off mark. There are some good people in RTRA working on improving things. Join them and know that your money is helping the cause.
                Originally posted by The Wolf
                That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

Comment

But a kid on a half tonne animal that has a mind of its own, and as always, will kick, get spooked and go mental, thats safe?

or a motorbike that has a "kill" switch if it decides to go mental (throttle stuck or whatever).

kinda apples and oranges, i feel much safer on a bike.

Comment

Kwinana off road area is South of the River. Corner of Thomas Road and Stock/Patterson. Not that great but it's South.

Comment

LOL, here here about the horse riders Gotcha.............and they leave shit all over the road too!
                      Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                      sigpic
                      2007 ZRX 1200R
                      1977 Z 1000 A1
                      http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

There used to be a designated off road area next to the Perth Motoplex, cnr Thomas and Paterson rds. haven't been there for a few years but it still may be a leagal riding area.
                        Wasn't great but worth a look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotcha6669 View Post
                          I went to canning mills rd and its impossible to ride there with a bike on a trailer or ute, no place to park, houses every where, narrow gravel tracks, u cant unleach, i drove to byford and back and found not one single spot i could take this bike off the ute, looks like the old gnangara pines is the only option, a long drive but at least there are long flat tracks to do monos..... any suggestions for south of the river? where do all the dirt bikers meet ???
                          Oh there's places out there just have a bit of a look on google maps for the trails and open areas.
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

bookton hwy - Google Maps We used to ride here. about 5 k's past canning mills rd on the left, never seen any cops or rangers... That was 18 years ago tho.

Comment

Originally posted by kale View Post
                              Kwinana off road area is South of the River. Corner of Thomas Road and Stock/Patterson. Not that great but it's South.
                              Bit better with the little rain couple weeks ago but some scum has been dumping all their bloody rubbish throughout the joint again!

Washing machines, used nappies, food, tyres, you name it good chance it has been dumped there!

Comment

Working...
                              X