Dirt Rider Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt Rider Heaven

Yesterday I went to Dirt Rider Heaven - literally.

A few weeks back this place opened, it started by a few blokes who leased a massive block in Mogumber ( about an hour from Perth) a bunch of tractors and built some tracks!!

It is really well layed out with signs, toilets, food and drink etc.

So far there are 3 main tracks which have been built really well with stacks of jumps and berms etc.

I spent most of yesterday there and had an absolute ball!!

$40 to get in, I suggest you go check it out - the guys I was with said it's alot better than another place they have been to which runs the same sort of idea.

I was only saying to a mate last week we need a dirt bike park near perth. He told me it'll never take off. ha
    Viva la 2 Stroke!!!

Comment

Only MX tracks? Any trail/natural terrain type stuff?

Comment

Apparently there is a few decent trails towards the back of the property, we went for a quick look but ran out of time and had to head back. Don't think it's worth going all the way out and paying $40 just for trails anyway. I am a trails rider at heart but it was fun to have some mx track time!

Comment

I think I spoke to these guys at a bike show a couple of years ago. Good to see they've gotten the project off the ground.

Like Michael, I'd be interested to hear if they have any enduro loops rather than MX.
          Originally posted by The Wolf
          That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

Comment

hope no fuckwit hurts themselves then tries to sue and fucks it for everyone
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
              hope no fuckwit hurts themselves then tries to sue and fucks it for everyone
              +1 , problem is it will happen sooner or later .

Comment

s0o0o0o wats the address???
                theres no hope for the weak

Comment

Yeah the address would be good, would love to check it out, sounds sweet.

Comment

YouTube - Mogumber Bike Park

Looks sweet.

YouTube - Track 3 at Les's in Mogumber

Actually...When you look at this video, it looks like a lot of boggy black sand, plenty of that at gnangara.
                    Last edited by Bealz; 10-05-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for putting up the info guys! That video is of our track 5, a fast sand track with a 100 foot jump and a few medium sizers. Looks like it was early in the morning just after we finished putting 30,000 litres of water on. Can't wait for the rain to kick in, so i don't need to get up at 5 am and drag hoses around. We are put up the arrows and stuff, so everyone can find their way around the enduro loop this weekend.

Comment

How long is the enduro loop?

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                            How long is the enduro loop?
                            About 6 km long. It goes in and out of the MX tracks. has some jumps, fast slidy sections, and some tight bits. There are good section for passing. um was a lot of fun on my farm quad, not recomended for begginer riders but i think anyone with a bit of experiance will enjoy a thrash around the loop.

Comment

Working...
                            X