Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munut View Post
    What's a B class cost per year?

I couldn't find anything on the Licencing WA site.
    try this link

T & E MCC - B Class Info
    should give you the info you need
    thanks steve

Comment

Well I'm excited! I can only imagine that the track is going to be pretty muddy this year given the decent rain we have had. Getting new tyres today. Everybody else ready?

Comment

So how did the event go? Will have to get my DRZ suspension sorted and come and join in the fun. I could do with the training bit as well.

Comment

Bet it was cold there last night

Comment

Absolutely top event. The terrain was fantastic. Sporting a few bruises for my efforts though ^_^.

Comment

Always is the organisers are a good bunch some have been doing it for just a little while first one was in 1986 :o:o

MM

Comment

You have got to expect a fall or two though... Good to hear it went well. ...and yes it has been getting cold. The fog didn't lift Saturday until 9:30ish I reckon and it was cold Saturday evening/Sunday morning

Comment

I also dont know how the guys coped with the camping. We stayed at a B&B in Harvey and we were cold even there. Trail and Enduro riders are hard core guys.

Anyone entering the Ironstone rally next month? I am keen.

Comment

Just pinched this from the Perth trail riders forum for those interested.....

Comment

That looks like loads of fun. Some of the terrain is gnarly although it's hard to see from the you tube clip. That 2 stroke would be awesome for that sort of event being so nimble. The stack at the start is comedic as well after being instructed it isn't a race hahaha Some of the guys I have ridden with would do extremely well. I'll hit them up and see if they are keen to do it, they'll need B class rego though as they are all MX bikes

Comment

Working...
                      X