Its Dirty Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Dirty Time

Finally some rain so looking forward to no dust out there. Anyone riding this weekend ?
    MM

Originally posted by Marty MOOSE View Post
    Finally some rain so looking forward to no dust out there. Anyone riding this weekend ?
    MM
    I would love to mm i love the dirt and the freedom i don't have a dirt bike anymore unfortunately i sold my yamaha it 465 a few years back is it possible to hire a dirt bike in wa.

Comment

lol IT465 aka the widow maker.. dirt bikes are cheap no point hiring them

it's been about 2 years since i seriously hit the dirt, been way to easy to just jump on the roadie to get my fix but starting to get the itch for a few enduro rides and maybe even the veterans class at Manjimup next year if i can get fit enough.

its been that long i dug out my gear bag the other day & my 7 years old son asked what it was
      Last edited by Hillz; 12-06-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

IT465 yawn.

A modern 250 2 stroke has more go than one of those things.
        In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
          lol IT465 aka the widow maker.. dirt bikes are cheap no point hiring them

it's been about 2 years since i seriously hit the dirt, been way to easy to just jump on the roadie to get my fix but starting to get the itch for a few enduro rides and maybe even the veterans class at Manjimup next year if i can get fit enough.

its been that long i dug out my gear bag the other day & my 7 years old son asked what it was
          I used to have a maico 490 once it was powerful first motocross bike to crack the ton

Comment

feels like winter but you can actually ride after work with out a headlight!

nice loop yesterday

Comment

Got to test ride a bike I’ve finished for a customer this arvo...

Will probably be out that way...

Definitely out on mine over the weekend sometime...

Comment

Working...
              X