MXGP 2020 in perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MXGP 2020 in perth

so word on the street is a local well know Motocross promoter has secured a Perth round of the MXGP for 3 years at a ridiculously high cost that i dare not even mention.. with a track built on the Belmont race course..

this would be super cool & in true perth fashion im sure it will turn into the ultimate piss up like manjimup 15000 but 100 times bigger,

Sounds cool, but in true Perth fashion it will probably lack support ( political and consumer) and be lost to Melbourne.

Comment

So that's what's going on there. Part of me (in fact, all of me) was hoping the racecourse was going too.

Comment

it will be like when they build in a stadium and lay thousands of sheets of ply wood over the trotting course then bring in the trucks.

if it successful the eastern states will no doubt try & steal it, ive already heard over east promoters talking. but there is a reason it hasn't been done here before...21million reasons

i always through it would be great to have a round of the world motocross at Manjimup seeing that its the best track in WA, but with the high cost the only way you could think about making a profit is to have it in the city & get perth tourism on side

Comment

If this is true, I'll take leave if necessary to attend.

The real deal MXGP would be brilliant.....

Comment

I be there for it, the des nations in Manji was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by AUSGIXXER View Post
              I be there for it, the des nations in Manji was awesome.
              I can still see Bayle cutting up that track.
              They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
              X