Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add me to the John at Learn2ride fan club, he's awesome at putting you at ease during your lessons, explains what to do and why we do it, usually to stop us getting hurt.... I have never heard him say this is what you do to pass your test, its all about being a competent and safe rider... I've only got a few lessons under my belt but the way he links his lessons together is great.

Comment

• *Removed Post*
      Last edited by ScoobyNoob; 20-05-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I just finished 4 lessons that i booked for at a certain motorcycling school and to say im very dissapointed is an understatement. I don't want to name any, but they have very good reviews on PSB and google aswell. I booked 4 lessons to get me down on the basics. Unfortunately they were very unorganised, uncoordinated, never on time for my lessons(but we also somehow finished 10-15mins early). I knew the time went by fast but i never knew that i was basically paying for an hour and getting essentially 30mins worth of training. I honestly hate to pull the 'race card' but there was a couple of instances where i felt they made rather unneccesary comments. Overall it was very unprofessional and i just wanted to suggest to future riders to becareful before they get any packages(i had 5lessons for $300) but i've only done 4 lessons, and the instructor kept cancelling on me for the last lesson...it's been 2weeks since..and honestly i've given up on it.Anyway that's my incoherent rant over!

Comment

• Try BikeSAFE Motorcycle Training. You get you full 90 minutes of lesson.
          http://bikesafewa.com.au

Comment

• Think about taking up my offer which I posted as “ Happy to Shadow”
            Am offering free of charge, up to 4 Hours a week, as my contribution to the motorcycling community. Yes, I am a licensed instructor and also hold a CertIV in Motorcycle instructing. I will come to you anywhere around a 20 to 30minute ride from Currumbine. Sena communication system etc etc. what have you got to loose? Be safe out there.

Comment

• Anyone know a good instructor in rockingham who can do gift vouchers or something? My wife has been enjoying being my pillion for a while and wants to learn to ride herself so I want to get her a couple of lessons but as a physical gift I can hand to her. Needs to be a good instructor with patience as she has never rid anything before, probably not even a pushbike since she was a kid so will be a steep learning curve for her (I guess this is probably the case with a lot of new learners though)

Comment

• No where near Rockingham but Simon from Smartrider in Lathlaine is the most nicest, patient instructor you can ask for for an absolute newbie.

Comment

Working...
                X