Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close thread?

hi PSB'ers,

I'm new to psb and looking for a bike, found one I like and was just wondering if anyone is selling or knows anyone selling a honda cbr 250?

Cheers,

YN
    Last edited by Yellow; 23-03-2011, 05:39 PM.

CBR250RR or the new crappy single cylinder one thats due out soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Aprillia Killa View Post
      CBR250RR or the new crappy single cylinder one thats due out soon?
      You meant crappy old CBR250RR, or the new single cylinder one that's out soon, right?

If you're after the 2011 CBR250R, you're unlikely to find a used one much before September of there abouts.

Comment

yes

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...km-ago-124607/

for sale section is your friend
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
          You meant crappy old CBR250RR, or the new single cylinder one that's out soon, right?

If you're after the 2011 CBR250R, you're unlikely to find a used one much before September of there abouts.
          My mate just bought a CBR250RR thats been rebuilt with a tyga body kit. Its a fantastic/fun little bike, HEAPS better than
          the gutless try-hard beginner sports bikes like the Ninja250R etc.

Comment

who would have known... 4 cyl is better than 2... the shock kills me

Comment

Aprilia killa... You took the words from my mouth,
              Single cyl thrown together bikes are awefull, good luck trying to hang on to them if they grab the cylinder, They should have a"not for freeway use" sticker on the tank!
              the sound the pump out is a dead ringer of a 4stroke birt bike "crap"
              love the sound of the in,line 4 going through the rpm's. Don't even get me started on that boat anchor cbr-125
              Last edited by shaynoinsano; 21-03-2011, 02:14 AM.
              viva la 2stroke.

Comment

you ever ridden a decent condition cbr250rr?

seems to me a lot of people on this forum see an old bike and say its crap without ever having ridden it.

Originally posted by Ryven View Post

Comment

Don't do eeeet! With your username, you are destined to only ride yellow kwakas. Good thing it wasn't yellowninja250... then you'd be completely stuffed at the end of your 12 months.

Comment

thank-you all for your advice, tips, suggestions and offers, i think i have found a bike that suits me

cheers YN

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Don't do eeeet! With your username, you are destined to only ride yellow kwakas. Good thing it wasn't yellowninja250... then you'd be completely stuffed at the end of your 12 months.
                      YN can always change his username to 'blackblade' etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X