Gearbox problems maybe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox problems maybe???

Hi guys just purchased a bike from the psb forums an 1991 fzr-250, as I don't have my license yet I haven't been able to ride it, only up the street and back. So here is the problem, on standing still(not running) the bike can only be pushed into first when clutch is pressed in, then upto nuteral and at times into two, but never pass that. When I start the bike and do the same thing first gear clicks nicely,as for second gear i press clutch try to kick it up but only on slight release of the clutch will it go into gear on full press it won't as for the next gears up it does the same. So it pretty hard to get it into to gear. Is this normal of a bike this type? Any idea what it could be? Love some feed back thanks
    33yrs, brown hair, green eyes, 175cm tall..... hold on this ain't no dating site...Perths Sexy Babes:o

My old FZR

Unless its running you wont be able to go through all the gears (unless you rock the bike etc.)

Is there any problems when you ride it, or is it just when you play with the gears stationary?
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

That sounds like a normal bike you wont be able to select all the gears unless you are moving!

Comment

Cool hey it's probably just my inexperience and my mate that went on it got me thinking, all sweet then, hey cliff the more I look at it the more I love it
        33yrs, brown hair, green eyes, 175cm tall..... hold on this ain't no dating site...Perths Sexy Babes:o

Comment

Working...
        X