Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Instructor for R-E Training. PM me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Instructor for R-E Training. PM me.

Hi Instructors,

I apologies if this is not the right forum and I am cheating a bit
    From the comprehensive list from Stoneville, if you are monitoring this thread, I would like to get some training for RE license.

I have no bike, no gear, no nothing, only L permit just last week. Understand that some have bikes but not sure about gear. Please PM me and we can go from there.

Thanks in advance.

My location is Madeley.

Regards.

You don't actually need any gear for most instructors. Most of them will have helmets available to loan you. Just show up in jeans, covered shoes.
    If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

most just require jeans/long pants, long sleeve top and covered shoes. My instructor suplied a helmet and the bike.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Comment

What the guys above said
        Also - rather than wait for them to contact you (as chances are - they won't!), give them a call on the numbers they have listed.
        Probably a good idea to call the ones around the area you live and want to do your test in.
        As soon as you have your first lesson I guarantee you'll be hooked!
        I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

Looking for Instructor for R-E Training. PM me.

Thanks for the replies guys. Thought this would be the case on instructors not replying

I have made a few calls and pretty much all set.

Also, thanks for confirming about the gear. I am not 100% hooked yet but I am sure once I am on the road... oh dear.. more spending to come. ;(

Have a good upcoming weekend.

Comment

Woohoo R license soon......... Cant wait for a new bike.
            Now just need some lessons for my R.s

Comment

Give Perth Motorbike School (forum sponsor) a buzz or send Sikpuppy or Dragsta a PM

Comment

Working...
              X