Ride to Mundaring Weir tomorrow 11.30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride to Mundaring Weir tomorrow 11.30

Hey guys, i have a RE assessment in Joondalup for Tuesday morning at 8.45am..

I need a shadow to get there so if you're available that day i will compensate you..

PM me!

Cheers!

Edit: Anyone interested in a ride to Mundaring tomorrow around 11.30am?
    Last edited by shure; 25-03-2011, 11:24 PM. Reason: Found a shadow for that day.
    Originally posted by The Mase
    Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

ha ha....Man i hope you get practicing loads...especially as you were supposed to be doing your test in morley. just nail or your slow moves and emergency stop. and as long as your calm you will be fine...

You have been when i have shadowed you...

Good luck

Comment

Got Tai from Elite m/c school to give me a lesson before the test
      Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

so how time you putting before that?

Comment

where would you need to be picked up from shure?

Comment

Are you Sure?
            Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by shure View Post
              Got Tai from Elite m/c school to give me a lesson before the test
              Couldn't you just get the lesson to end at Joondalup Licensing Centre?
              I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Originally posted by milesiles View Post
                Couldn't you just get the lesson to end at Joondalup Licensing Centre?
                lets not be smart

Comment

Hey, yeh i'm gonna do that. I fast tracked my test from April 11th to March 29th today, and then all of a sudden i realised i didn't have a bike.

I'm gonna have a lesson before the test and then use Tais bike..

Thanks Sweetcheeks, got it all covered!

Seb, i'll have an hour and a half lesson before the test.. so hoefully it should get things fresh in my mind.. Are we still good for that ride to Mundaring tomorrow?

Comment

yeah for sure bout 11.30. i will have to pick i suppose....

Will call tomorrow.

Anybody else want to go?

Comment

where are you meeting to headup there, i might come along if i cbf riding to the beach. I live in forrestfield so i'm close to weir as it is
                      "It's the F*#king Catalina wine mixer"

Comment

will be going to pick shure up from near the beach then heading down Reid and round to kalamunda road. so if anyone wants to meet up then post up.

Comment

Working...
                        X