Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight 31/3

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone was up for a ride tonight with a learner rider? Haven't had much luck with the newbie ride - so thought someone/a few people might be up for a solo NOR ride? I am in hocking so we could meet near there and head out to west coast highway and up to cottesloe or something? Obv would need a shadow from hocking but the drinks would be on me!

Cheers - herbie
    Originally posted by devolved
    I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Hey man, learner ride is on tonight. Have a look in the In The Loop section =)
    Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
    PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
    http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Yeah I know mate...striking out trying to find a shadow...thought that someone might be keen for a ride but didn't want to make the trip out with a whole bunch of riders and would prefer a quiet local ride instead!
      Originally posted by devolved
      I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

My bad sorry. Would if I could shadow. Have fun =)
        Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
        PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
        http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Working...
        X