R-E License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-E License

The r-e license will be the first license I would've had, does this mean I need to complete a log book over 6months?? =/

Yes.

Comment

I believe so

Edit: Beaten to it!
      RIP ADRIAN LEE
      16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
      I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

well that sucks donkey dicks =(

Comment

why?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStrike View Post
            well that sucks donkey dicks =(
            Get your C first then.

Comment

I'll still have to do the the whole 6 month thing if i do that haha.im aready riding on an R-E

Comment

?? to the above, you have to do the 6 months 25 hours no matter what your first licence is, most people do it in a car as they have someone i.e. parent to do the hours with. Doing it on a bike you need to find a shadow that can get you out and about. You shouldn't have too much trouble, we have a 6 monther in Midland at the moment, he gets out at least once a week for a few hours. He'll have the 25 hours done about 3 times over before his time is up.

Comment

mmm, I have a few ppl who I go out on trips with, just don't like the whole "6month" thing haha. dont mind the hrs

Comment

you only have to do ur log book once. i did my log book wen i did my car licence so then wen i got my 250 licence as soon as i passed the pratical i was on the road.

Comment

i had to do the 6 months on my bike, and yes it sucked dick so i feel your pain
                      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                      And forgive us our lanesplitting
                      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                      And lead us not into gravel corners
                      But deliver us from hand-held radars
                      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

What's the big deal with doing 6 months?
                        Do you feel you are competent enough without it?

Comment

it's not exactly about that, it's the nuisance of having to wait before i can drive on my own. what with walking/ bus'ing it everywhere, it'll make me more available and independant.

Comment

I get that It's annoying but everyone has to do it mate, It's just the way the system works. It will pass in no time and you'll be a better rider for it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X