Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock vtr250 exhaust

Hi

I'm going over the pits this Thursday morning but I need a stock pipe to suit a vtr 250 '03 model.

I bought mine with a roo pipe on it already and im a little concerned they'll sting me for it.
    If anyone has one I can borrow I'll get you a six pack or something for your trouble.

Also while im here am I even able to revert to stock without welding etc?

Seb

Don't you have to physically cut the standard VTR can from the headers to fit an aftermarket pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
      Don't you have to physically cut the standard VTR can from the headers to fit an aftermarket pipe?
      yep, pretty much.
      Originally posted by polonY
      Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Guess I have to try fluke it then.

Cheers

Comment

Yep

i can confirm that , when i replaced my stock pipe to a roo racer it was cut n welded
          goodluck!

Comment

Sounds like youll need a full system of a bike, or find a wrecked bike with an exhaust system in full that you can purchase.

Comment

That's really really really really annoying.

If my bike doesn't get over the pits this Thursday who wants to try a Roo Pipe on their bike? ^_^

Seb

Comment

steel wool?
                Originally posted by polonY
                Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Ive read mixed opinions about that, have you tried it or know of anyone who has?

Comment

You could use the original muffler with a sleeve and 2 clamps to afix to the stock pipe no? Your Roo muffler shouldn't be welded on.. should be clamped on over your original pipe?
                    sigpic Join us on facebook..

Comment

Went over the pits today and passed with the roo pipe.

I imagine this to be what proud parents feel like.

Thankyou for the input luckily I didnt have to find out how to put a factory muffler back on

Seb

Comment

Working...
                      X