Hyosung gt250r headlight globe replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyosung gt250r headlight globe replacement

I read a few posts on the difficulty of replacing the globes in the hyosung gt250r.
    A few people saying fairings off etc i even rang my local bike shop and they said the same thing "fairings off".
    Well i can tell you its all crap! I replaced both my globes with in about 30-45mins all i used was a screwdriver and a torch. I am very basicly mechanicaly skilled.
    YES it is a very confinded space to work in and i have pritty large hands and I did it.

Tips: Work from the left side of the bike (left side as you are sitting on it)
    I did alot of the work while sitting on the bike or from the left side.
    Just use the screwdriver the push the clips on and off and the globe just slides in
    out.

Nah, you must have little girl hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mckenzie View Post
      Nah, you must have little girl hands.
      haha thats right you stuffed your mates fairing up if i remember correctly?

Comment

My globe just went. Fuckin pissin me off trying to get the bastard out. Then its like shit... I dont even have a replacement bulb. Gonna take it to dale britton tomorrow. They can do it grr! Might go give the screwdriver trick a go!
        Whattup b*tches Max is here. :o

Comment

hey mate let me know how much they gonna charge first. maybe i can give you a hand? I got my replacement globe from repco and got a real bright one too.

Comment

Originally posted by trooper View Post
            hey mate let me know how much they gonna charge first. maybe i can give you a hand? I got my replacement globe from repco and got a real bright one too.
            What brand did you end up getting? I used Osram night breakers for the H3 and I think Philips X-treme vision for the H1...massive difference when compared to the original hyo ones

Comment

Hey trooper! After reading ya post i went and attacked it with a screw driver and torch. Still couldnt quite get it, so i used long nose pliers to get a good grip. Worked a treat!

Even did a little write up!

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...cement-130658/

Gonna stick in either the philips crystal ultra (meant to be like HIDs but not) or Narva Blue Power. I hear they are cheap as chips too!

Just been checking them out on the internet. Heaps of performance globes to choose from
              Whattup b*tches Max is here. :o

Comment

You'd remember wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X