Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the black one
    replied
    Used 2003 Kawasaki ZZR250 EX250 H14 Road Motorcycle - Used Motorcycle for Sale

Used 2008 Kawasaki NINJA250 Green Motorcycle - Used Motorcycle for Sale

Used Cfmoto CF150A Motorcycle - Used Motorcycle for Sale

that's my short list from the auction next week so if anyone else is going to be there please go easy on them 3, actually just the two Kawasakiz no one bids on the cfmoto it was the first bike to go through in the last auction and no one bothered to bid on it sad aye

Leave a comment:

• the black one
    replied
    Originally posted by filbert View Post
    True that but I don't know him yet so figured it would be ok....

fair enough

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied
    Originally posted by tank-wombat View Post
    friends dont let friends by Zongshen
    True that but I don't know him yet so figured it would be ok....

Leave a comment:

• the black one
    replied
    Originally posted by tank-wombat View Post
    i had a zongshen i sold it the day i got my licence, its not entirely bad just that the electrics become shit and it has useless mirrors, riding one of those is a dirty job but someone has to do it

Leave a comment:

• the black one
    replied
    Originally posted by Deano View Post
    MANHEIMS!
    If you have some mechanical moxy, buy a repairable write-off say, CBR or GPX 250, they usually go for 3-400ish. Do a bit of a fixer-upper with second hand fairings and the like, I reckon you could get her bought and re licenced for a grand or just slightly over.
    went to the auction the other day they had a great ninja a repairer but i dont own a ute so i didnt want the hustle of having to organize transport but its a great joint and it would give me knowledge on fix a bike up

- - - Updated - - -

Leave a comment:

• whowalks
    replied
    Originally posted by truewheel View Post

Or do you prefer a complete lottery?

250 cc really quick | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Kwinana Area - Calista | 1026375314

But hey, she's "really quick"
    and powerful to boot

Leave a comment:

• tank-wombat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boeman
    replied
    Im going to say postie here as well.

$400 at auction, another few hundred to get them registered and you're laughing.

Leave a comment:

• Saige3011
    replied
    Originally posted by Deano View Post
    MANHEIMS!
    If you have some mechanical moxy, buy a repairable write-off say, CBR or GPX 250, they usually go for 3-400ish. Do a bit of a fixer-upper with second hand fairings and the like, I reckon you could get her bought and re licenced for a grand or just slightly over.
    CBR's are cheap to repair. especially if you get a decent repairable write off. ie: mostly superficial damage, no major parts bent like forks and check for cracked frames. I had my 250 writen off when I got hit at slow speed. All fairings had a mark of somesort and the pipe was scratched. Got a few grand in insurance and bought my bike back for $600.

You can get fairing kits from china for about $250. They are thinner than the original but they look the part. You can get a top and seat fairing (still use the same side fairings) from TYGA (looks like the R1 shape) for about a grand if you want something real pretty. You can get all the parts you need online really cheaply and I'm sure someone could give you a hand with the mechanics. I could help but you'd have to supply tools.

They are the easiest bike to work on and are great learner bikes to boot. Reliable and predictable.

Leave a comment:

• chocky
    replied
    Licensed CT110 Postie Bike for Sale | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - Rockingham | 1027382406
    2009 postie bike $1300 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Rockingham Area - Port Kennedy | 1027165869

YeahHH!!

Leave a comment:

• Gangus
    replied
    Get a postie!
    Run forever....

Leave a comment:

• Deano
    replied
    MANHEIMS!

Leave a comment:

• Geeman
    replied
    Originally posted by XolituDe View Post
    Good things come to those who get up and work their ass off
    Yep too true, and there are those who are working there asses off, but still have to wait

Leave a comment:

• the black one
    replied
    Good things come to those who get up and work their ass off

but those who wait are not riding (like myself) though its good advice i guess

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by the black one View Post
    i found an 06 honda cbf and it has 21000 ks on the clock and the guy said it just needs a new battery and a good run but i dnt know about that many ks. it goes without saying that i really want it but i dont want a problem or to be stuck on the side of the road
    21000kms? that's almost negative kms.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X