Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone Wars

Honda CBR300R Announced - Top Speed

Apparently, this now means there is a new segment, "low middleweights" - and some hacks are predicting the end of the two fiddy.

Opinions?
    It didn't look that far on the map...

yep, its the end of the 250, kawasaki have a 300, ktm have a 390? if theres no design, class or racing rule saying 250 are needed then theyre so gone.

300 is the new 250

you know, like an iphone, the number just keeps going up but its the same thing, but bigger, but the same, but everybody needs the bigger one

that kind of thing
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

250 class pretty much serves no purpose here anymore as it's all power to weight
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by truewheel View Post

and some hacks are predicting the end of the two fiddy.

Opinions?
        Nothing 'hacky' about it, 250's are dead.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Mmm, sounds like two fiddy and under will be left to the scooters. Gonna be some cheap ole bargains on 2nd hand Ninjettes & CBR250r's to be had.

And much sneering & derision from the 300 crowd.

And no head nods
          It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

Best offload my 250 soon then...

Comment

Working...
            X