Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts and suppliers ?!

Hey all!
    Would love to know where you all go for parts, accessories etc. for your bikes, currently riding a 2010 ninja 250r and looking around for parts I.e sprockets, chain, stands (front and back), rear sets and all that jazz . Have looked at a couple websites but want to look around for the best supplier, reasonable price and of course good quality considering I only ride my baby on the track these days (for when they bring in the 250 proddie racing )
    dont know if there's any previous posts regarding this, doooont really care either!
    let us know !
    Cheers

[MENTION=30597]Aufitt[/MENTION]

This is yours mate
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Have a look on superbiketoystore, Hayley.

Superbike Toy Store - 1.866.999.9823

quite a handy team to deal with, if you are looking for your parts online.

best to order as many parts as you can at once to keep shipping costs down (but don't go over $1000, or you might get stung for GST)
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

KANEG for the stands,
        The under fork one they have works well as its 3 position adjustable and on the narrowest is perfect for the Ninjette, and comes with the rear as a special.
        KANEG do Ninja rearsets, good thing with them is they sell spares, and just one side in the event of damage.
        I run a copy of the Kanegs (on bike when purchased) and use their parts.

Genuine Kawasaki dealer (Mach1) for the 14T Front sprocket,
        Cheap steel JT rear (I just paid $50 for a 47T for mine yesterday at LBS)

Maybe others can help with chain supplier, but heard Tsubaki in welshpool still supply 520 chain cheaper than most?
        Other than that stick with known brands of chain like Tsubaki, DID, RK or EK. (just no Chinese ebay crap for chains)

Best two online suppliers Ive found in Australia is Peter Stevens in Melbourne and Bikebiz in Sydney, but I try to shop local where possible as in the long run they help me out.
        Last edited by Aufitt; 18-10-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

[MENTION=14762]96[/MENTION] is correct though if you can get everything at one place, problem is that's not always possible.
            I just buy stuff bit by bit as I sell body parts.

Comment

Yeeeeahhh.. Just about ready to give up a kidney for new sprockets and chain after I get my tyres for next track day

Comment

Hayley, might want to get your name changed to avoid Facebook stalkers and the like.
                I do know you IRL too btw

Comment

Wanna walk me through it? I'm new here! And now freaking out about stalkers lol

Comment

Go to Settings at top right>Edit Profile and change it yourself as long as you haven't changed it in a year. Otherwise contact a mod or admin

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley Green View Post
                      Wanna walk me through it? I'm new here! And now freaking out about stalkers lol
                      It's too late for you now.

They were all over it by 3.56pm

Edit - it seems you have been a member since July ? In that case have you been checking the bushes outside your house ?

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post

Edit - it seems you have been a member since July ? In that case have you been checking the bushes outside your house ?
                        If I had bushes outside my house I would be !
                        P.s am i giving away too much information by stating there are no bushes out the front of my house?

have sent a request to change my name to admin anyway ..

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley Green View Post
                          If I had bushes outside my house I would be !
                          P.s am i giving away too much information by stating there are no bushes out the front of my house?

have sent a request to change my name to admin anyway ..
                          Yep ! I knew I had been outside the wrong one.

Thanks for clearing that up, see you tonight

Don't take anything serious around here, unless obviously it's about the parts you wanted, that's all good info

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                            Don't take anything serious around here, unless obviously it's about the parts you wanted, that's all good info

I dont take much seriously but thanks for the heads up anyway

and I lied!! There's bushes ! Lots and lots of bushes !

Comment

I like bush

Comment

Working...
                              X