Back on the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the road...

As I had posted in a news flash, my Honda CRF250L was stolen from my driveway just before 6am, October 17th. People who's opinion I do consider highly pretty-well unanimously informed that my bike was gone, if not flogged to death and torched in bush somewhere, it would likely become a bunch of spare parts. Being fully insured, I have opted to consider it gone and decided to move on.

After test riding a few different bikes, researching manufacturer's websites, independent web reviews and talking to some mates, (and, most-importantly, listening to the missus) I finally chose a new bike...

On monday I picked up a brand new Suzuki Gladius (LAMS), and I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled with it. It is definitely a lot fiestier than the CRF, but I decided to go a road bike as I have only taken the dirt twice since my accident last year. I have updated my security measures at home, bought an alarmed disc-lock, sunk D-bolts into the shed etc.

That's a sweet looking bike

Comment

Nice ride, i love them engines .
      enjoy
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Very nice, hope to see you around

Comment

Silly me, I forgot to mention that I bought it from Witch Cycles in Rockingham.
          I found thier staff to be very relaxed and friendly, highly knowledgeable of their products and it was an all-round pleasant experience. Thanks Guys ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X