No announcement yet.

RE Shadow: Carramar/Joondas area: Mornings/afternoons to/from Currambine Rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Shadow: Carramar/Joondas area: Mornings/afternoons to/from Currambine Rail

Hi all.
    New to site. New to riding, but since the LAMS upgrade I couldn't resist temptation for a Royal Enfield C5 Classic rather than a 250cc riceburner.
    Had a few lessons and reasonably competent on the road but still very green and hoping to make the weekday commute a bit more pleasurable in addition to being a way to build confidence and pick up some road tips from the experts

A morning (any time from 5.30am-7am) shadow on Mondays, Tuesdays and some Fridays from Carramar to Currambine or Joondalup Rail stations would be ideal, even more ideal would be both mornings and the evening back home again!

So ultimately it'd suit a shadow who commutes from North to Perth every day.
    Tough ask I know, but I see plenty of riders heading down Joondalup Drive in the morning so one of you could simply meet me on the corner near Carramar Shops!

Otherwise, always happy to join weekend runs.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

I cant help with the commute, but would be happy to shadow once or twice when my new tyre goes on

flick me a PM and we'll organise something for later next week
    On the internet you can be anyone you want.
    It's surprising that so many people choose to stick with "moron"

Comment

I can help with Thursday and Friday mornings to either station. But can't do Monday and Tuesday mornings till school holidays.
      www.facebook.com/jtrautocare - www.jtrautocare.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by JTR85 View Post
        I can help with Thursday and Friday mornings to either station. But can't do Monday and Tuesday mornings till school holidays.
        Thanks JTR
        I'll send you a PM and hopefully sort something with you for next week!
        Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X