Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request in Balga NOR

Hello

My name is Puja and i live in Balga (near fitness first), i have my learners R-E license and a Honda CBF250, I have had a few lessons and was hoping to get some practise before my test on 28th Nov at City West.

I was wondering if someone would be interested in being my shadow to get more practises before my test. I work Monday- Friday from 8.30 to 4.30 so free after that and free all day weekends.

I will organise Lunch/dinner with beers/Shisha for your generosity to be my shadow

Thanks
    PJ

So why aren't you coming out tonight??

Why does your profile suburb say Landsdale instead of Balga? We should have a few shadows that are coming out that live near you

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      So why aren't you coming out tonight??

Why does your profile suburb say Landsdale instead of Balga? We should have a few shadows that are coming out that live near you
      I was hoping to hear back from the Shadows on your list, i send a PM but they are were not free, so now i am hoping i can go for a ride alone with them before the next group ride so i feel confidenet. i have not been on the road much with out my instructor yet. i created this account 2 years back , i was living in landsdale then lol will change it now

Comment

mate I can take you on the 21st.. up for a ride earlier that week as a practice run?

Comment

Originally posted by Mart View Post
          mate I can take you on the 21st.. up for a ride earlier that week as a practice run?
          Thanks mart I have sent u PM just now

Comment

Flick us a PM as well, with your preferred dates and times for a ride and I'll see what I can fit in.

Comment

Sorry I just got your PM tonight. I a bit slack these days and don't check PSB daily.

I won't be able to shadow unfortunately as I no longer riding. Have pm'd Sandra to take me off shadow list.

Wish I could help and if I was riding I would have loved to take you out. Best of luck with your riding

Comment

Shadow Request in Balga NOR

If you need a shadow to come to a LNR - send a PM to Dutchman am sure he wouldn't mind coming past on the way.

Comment

Working...
                X