Shadow Request for Carine to Osbourne Park sat 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request for Carine to Osbourne Park sat 23rd

Hey guys, my name is Chester. Just got a VTR 250 and I have my test early jan.

Looks like I have a fork seal leak so I'll need to get it serviced but I'm still on my L's.
    I'm after a shadow from Carine to Rick Gill in Osbourne Park this saturday 23rd sometime before 12.

I'll also need a return trip on monday/tuesday 25/26th if anyone could help out then

If anyone is available I can throw in a lunch or some beers!!

Cheers guys
    Last edited by Chez; 18-11-2013, 04:33 PM.

Sorry, cant do before lunch. If you can wait until after 1pm, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
      Sorry, cant do before lunch. If you can wait until after 1pm, I'd be happy to help.
      Thanks D'Artagnan but it needs to be there around 12 before they close and I think I've found someone to help me get it there on the saturday..

I just need to get it back home somehow on the monday/tuesday.

Thanks anyway!

Comment

What time?

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
          What time?
          They said they would have it done by end of the day on monday. So around 5 ?

Comment

Can't do Monday at 5 (bloody rugby training ) so either earlier or Tuesday?
            Last edited by D'Artagnan; 19-11-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Hey mate i can't shadow as haven't had my licence long but if your struggling to get the bike back I could ride it back for you. I live in duncraig and work in ozzy park

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                Hey mate i can't shadow as haven't had my licence long but if your struggling to get the bike back I could ride it back for you. I live in duncraig and work in ozzy park
                Hi Rosey, thanks for the offer. I will PM you. cheers

Comment

Hi guys, Thanks for all your offers. I've ended up going with a mobile mechanic Derek Ball after reading some good review on here for him. Don't know why I didn't do that in the first place (a lot easier!!!).

Looking forward to getting my license and coming on some group rides!!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X