Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q) How do I know my 12 months is done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q) How do I know my 12 months is done?

    OK so to begin with I'd like to appologise as I know this question sounds really noobish/trollish/I want a gsxr1000 level of stupid.

    As it states in the title how would I know when my 12 months is up?

    My license clearly states the date of issue but I can t see on it where it states when the R-E class was added to my license.

    Do I just go from memory or how does it work in WA (I'm from england and the licenses state the dates each class is valid from and to)
    Last edited by O-J; 22-11-2013, 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling like an idiot


  • #2
    Ring DPI/DoT or whatever they are?

    Comment


    • #3
      When you ring up the DPI to book your open test they tell you.

      Did I mention you should book your test now.
      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think most people on they're RE have the license date memorised/tattooed and engraved into their tanks so they know exactly when to book the opens test and buy that CBKTMGIXXER9000.
        If you failed to do any of the above just give the department of transport a call and they will tell you the dates you need.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
          Did I mention you should book your test now.
          I've got about 10 months before I'll be able to take my test so if I book now I'll probably forget,

          However its good to know that they'll inform me prior to booking, thanks Crobbo

          Edit
          And thanks sentient, as you beat me to my post

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sentient View Post
            I think most people on they're RE have the license date memorised/tattooed and engraved into their tanks so they know exactly when to book the opens test .
            Pfft, at the rate I'm going I'll be able to shadow RE before I get my Rs it's over 3 years now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
              I know this question sounds really noobish/trollish/I want a gsxr1000 level if stupid.
              Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
              I've got about 10 months before I'll be able to take my test...
              Does this thread have a sense of Deja Vu about it?
              Rest in Peace
              Brother Ryad

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by irdizzle View Post
                Does this thread have a sense of Deja Vu about it?
                Yup, as I said, incredibly stupid question, but it was still a valid question as I had no clue about how its tracked down under.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by adam03957 View Post
                  Yup, as I said, incredibly stupid question, but it was still a valid question as I had no clue about how its tracked down under.
                  No no... not in relation to your question, more a certain member who provided months of entertainment for the forum. Good choice of weapon btw
                  Rest in Peace
                  Brother Ryad

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by irdizzle View Post
                    No no... not in relation to your question, more a certain member who provided months of entertainment for the forum. Good choice of weapon btw
                    Ahh good to know,

                    I must admit I like the new mt-09

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AliastheJester View Post
                      Pfft, at the rate I'm going I'll be able to shadow RE before I get my Rs it's over 3 years now.
                      3 years!
                      My wife started getting shitty with me because I didn't book my test until 4 months after I was allowed.

                      Apparently the pillion seat on a hyo is shit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        just try and book a test, i'm pretty sure they'll tell you if you're not allowed to sit for it
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thro View Post
                          just try and book a test, i'm pretty sure they'll tell you if you're not allowed to sit for it
                          I'd prefer to meet my goal of being able to ride the crap out of my current bike first...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I selfishly wondered when my 12 month suspension was up. What was this thread about?

                            I thought 3 weeks time but looks like some other pepes have scored points on my account.

                            Apr next year.
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Does anybody know how far in advance you can book?

                              I am eligible after 20th Feb and would like to get the date for my R test locked in. But, if I recall correctly, when I was booking my R-E they only released slots about 8 weeks in advance.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X