Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow Request - Western Suburbs (Flozza)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request - Western Suburbs (Flozza)

Hey PSB possible shadowers, I've had fuck all opportunity to ride my bike and it's really depressing!

I've only had a 2 hour lesson with Elite Motorcycle Training who've advised getting as much time on the bike as possible before my test next year (just to gain confidence with the bike, I'm not too bad of a rider).. Problem being no close relatives or friends have their motorcycle license (and have had it for 4+ years), my dad could follow me on my scooter but we'd have to hope n not get pulled over as he doesn't have a motorbike license...

Anyway I work til 4pm weekdays and am normally preoccupied during weekends so am hoping there is someone who can help me out if they're not busy and keen, details are as follows;

Time: anytime after 4:30pm Mon-Thur (NOV/DEC)
    My Location: Floreat, WA 6014

might be someone around that can help out, but still suggest you get a few more lessons, then post up in a ride if you can attend

You may just have to give up something on the weekend to help your cause

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      might be someone around that can help out, but still suggest you get a few more lessons, then post up in a ride if you can attend

You may just have to give up something on the weekend to help your cause

Hey Stoneville, cheers for responding I would get more lessons however the guy I had from EMT said I was all good and to just keep riding as much as possible before my holiday and practical test. It may have something to do with riding a 50cc scooter pretty much everyday for the last 3 years, so the only new thing I needed to learn was the clutch and gear changes, which I picked up pretty quickly. I know the things I need to learn, just need to practice em

On that note I do have a couple of lessons left (birthday I was given some vouchers) but they are for after my holiday to rejolt my memory and getting back in the groove of thangs (10th Feb I get back, 24th Feb is the test)..

Weekdays would be alot easier as the day can be locked in, and it's unlikely to change.. Weekends, even if locked in, may not end up happening as I only find out what I'm doing on the day, there just isn't alot of time to be had on weekends... Sunday may be alright though.

For those interested in helping me out I'd be happy to chuck in a carton or something

Comment

Well you should be good to go then

You could possibly get a shadow to the Learner-Newbie rides

Read this thread and then PM someone in your area and ask nicely, sometimes the personal touch is best

Also KylieTweety may be able to help out, I don't think she is on the list

Comment

Thanks Stoneville, heard anything from KylieTweety yet? Dutchman has offered to shadow aswell

Just FYI.. it says below that my test is after i get back from holiday (on the 24th of Feb), however I kept checking DoT website online and luckily got an earlier date, on the 19th of December, fuck yes. So got another 2 hour lesson before that, aswell as the Newbie-Ride, should hopefully pass with ease :S

Comment

Originally posted by Alvakz View Post
            Thanks Stoneville, heard anything from KylieTweety yet? Dutchman has offered to shadow aswell
            Up to you to PM her not me

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Up to you to PM her not me
              Hahah alright no worries

Comment

Working...
              X