Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow Request - Northern Suburbs (Carine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request - Northern Suburbs (Carine)

Hi guys, just had my VTR 250 serviced by Derek Bell and looking to get in some rides before my test in west perth on 6th of Jan (or earlier if I can find one).

I've had quite a few lessons but believe the more practice the better, I also haven't had the chance to take my bike out for a proper ride yet.

If anyone is free any weekends leading up to the 6th of Jan and would be happy to shadow me for a ride, I'd be more than happy to buy you a lunch or some beers.

Thanks Guys

Are you able to get out in the evening as well? SOmeone mught be able to take you out then or you could get picked up and come on a learner - newbie ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      Are you able to get out in the evening as well? SOmeone mught be able to take you out then or you could get picked up and come on a learner - newbie ride
      Yes, I'm free in the evenings. I just thought it would be more convenient on weekends for people. I'll try come along to the next newbie ride then if I can find a willing shadow!
      Cheers

Comment

I can do weekends if you want to head out. Just round the corner in Greenwood
        Originally posted by Commuter
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post
          I can do weekends if you want to head out. Just round the corner in Greenwood
          Awesome dude, I'll PM you my number. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X