Shadow Request - Midland to Joondanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request - Midland to Joondanna

Need to get my new bike home so looking for a shadow.

I'm on an R-E learners permit.

Day - Thursday or Friday pref this week
    To: Joondanna
    Happy to cover fuel costs and some beer monies

Have you had any lessons? Friday afternoon in peak is probably not the ideal time to be figuring stuff out...
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
      Have you had any lessons? Friday afternoon in peak is probably not the ideal time to be figuring stuff out...
      Cheers, six lessons and ride everyday for work on private property.

Comment

Originally posted by crispymk2 View Post
        Need to get my new bike home so looking for a shadow.

I'm on an R-E learners permit.

Day - Thursday or Friday pref this week
        To: Joondanna
        Happy to cover fuel costs and some beer monies
        Hey,

Might be able to help you out, schedule is little all over the place But might be able to do Thursday afternoon, if no one else can help. drop us a pm and i see what i can work out for you

Comment

Shadow Request - Midland to Joondanna

All good. I can shadow you then (Friday - can't do Thursday). I work at Perth domestic, should be able to make close to that time.

Which bike shop?
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I should mention: weather permitting for me (looks like maybe rain on Friday). I live 55km from work now, so would rather not be riding in the rain that far. My gear is good for about 40km in decent rain before I get wet

Comment

I should mention: weather permitting for me (looks like maybe rain on Friday). I live 55km from work now, so would rather not be riding in the rain that far. My gear is good for about 40km in decent rain before I get wet
              Looks like Thursday will be no rain, so i try and get my act together to help this guy. As no one likes getting wet

Comment

Originally posted by Kaido View Post
                Hey,

Might be able to help you out, schedule is little all over the place But might be able to do Thursday afternoon, if no one else can help. drop us a pm and i see what i can work out for you
                Cheers mate, will flick you a PM

Yeah, I just checked that out too... Might give Friday a miss too in that case.

Comment

I can do Thursday around 5pm if [MENTION=10478]Kaido[/MENTION] falls through.

Edit: I finish work at 5pm in Redcliffe, so that works out ok with your timing.
                  Last edited by Commander Keen; 03-12-2013, 04:05 PM.
                  Originally posted by Desmo
                  Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Cheers for all the offers guys, will try and tee something up with Kaido

Comment

I`m back on shore 9/12 can give you a shadow some time as well. PM, if you want.
                      Have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by crispymk2 View Post
                        Cheers for all the offers guys, will try and tee something up with Kaido
                        Pm Reply

All Good to go

Comment

Working...
                        X